WHAT IS BFE?
BlockchainFactory EXPO “BFE” is the new Blockchain lead in the Middle East Region that will launch in the Kingdom of Bahrain, offering opportunities for both blockchain enterprises and investors to engage face-to-face in one place, that is offering Exhibitions,Conferences, Gallery, Awards, Entertainment and Raffle Draws.
BFE is about linking community and blockchain masters from across the world, it is designed to attract the future generation that could be interested traders or investors, who would love to know more about Blockchain, NFT’s and the Crypto world. By participating as an exhibitor, sponsor or both, it will lead to increasing your brand awareness as well as help generate more investors.
Despite how advanced technology in the world gets, people still trust products or services that they can see, touch and feel by their own eyes and hand. We understand this and hence invite you to be a part of the EXPO so that you can get the first hand feel and knowledge about BFE. This will definitely be an important factor towards gaining your trust and raising your awareness in the Blockchain world.
A Decentralized Community Organized Initiative.
Following successfully organized Arab Blockchain Week 2021 we are inviting you to Arab Blockchain Week 2022, taking place in November 11th to 18th to bring together the industry's best players and pioneers to discuss blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, DeFi, NFT, Metaverse, Web3 and more. Hear from the newest and innovative companies changing the world with exciting keynotes, panel discussions, fire-side chats, and workshops.
Arab Blockchain Week is committed to being blockchain agnostic and focusing on education to push mass adoption by providing first-hand information about the industry.
Please keep it educational, try to be as cost-friendly for the community as much as you can, respect other events and minimize overlap and create a welcoming and inclusive environment, so interested parties at any knowledge level feel comfortable to join.
What is Arab Meta Summit ?
Is a Real Metaverse, global summit to be held on 11th & 12th Nov, 2022, connecting blockchain gurus, tech players such as startups and large enterprises, government authorities, IT leaders, tech entrepreneurs, investors and developers from diverse sectors including Gaming, 3D, VR/AR, Web3 & Blockchain, Art & Fashion, Social platform & Digital identity and beyond, to come together to BUILD a decentralized future powered by Web 3.0 with real experience of Metaverse.
The 2 days Live in actual Metaverse world hosts a wide variety of activities happening live in a the Metaverse including talks, panel discussions and tech talks by top entrepreneurs and experts.
A variety of topics & use cases to be discussed during the summit this year, from the trends , challenges in technology implementations that will eventually determine the future of virtual reality and its applications.The purpose is to explore and build the future of metaverse together.
Continuing the banking conferences series, Afro Asia Digital Banking 2019 conference, and the upcoming “FinTech Road Vision 2022” under the theme of “Accelerating Digital Banking & FinTech Innovation“, Banking and High-tech Financial Services can bring in operational efficiencies, enhance speed-to-market and deliver superior customer experiences. To keep up with technological breakthroughs Bank-FinTech partnerships are beginning to re-shape the financial services landscape.
Banks will transform alongside the shifts in how people work, live, and play. These transformations will also be built into the bank of the future’s effort to improve the financial well-being of customers, enhanced beyond today’s capabilities.
FINDING A GOOD EVENT THAT WOULD BE VALUABLE FOR YOUR TIME AND MONEY CAN BE A HASSLE.
Whether you are a banker, regulator, venture capitalist, entrepreneur or a media person, AfroAsia2019 has have you covered and there is something in this event for everyone
Main topics of the AFRO-ASIA conference are: The Future of Finance in Asia and Africa, along with the Global Finance & Block Chain Technology
As we all tend to live increasingly digital lives, we have several identities online. The topic of identity management, particularly important for FinTech
- FinTech Foundations and Overview
- Incubators – Venture Capitalists
- Convergence of Fintech and traditional businesses
- Understand FinTech (financial technology), including cryptocurrencies, Blockchain, AI and Big Data, and how it is transforming the world of finance.
- Open banking: Liability and Consumer Protection in Open Banking
- The potential impact of FinTech on the finance industry
- FinTech and the Transformation in Financial Services
- Innovation Strategy: Developing Your Fintech strategy
- FinTech Risk Management
- Digital Competition in Financial Services
- Blockchain for Financial Markets: Technology and Business Applications
- FinTech Law and Policy
PRTech is most effective when innovators, investors and regulators can interact, build networks and learn from each other
- The Defining Elements of a Blockchain Hub
- Synergizing from union to Ecosystem
- White paper concept and philosophy
- Kinds of blockchain sectors
- Initial Coin offering for private
- The Journey Towards an integrated FinTech Ecosystem
In the future its expected that RegTech will leverage on data to perform market monitoring and firm compliance differently than is currently done. In other words, RegTech 1.0 – 2.0 represents the digitization of the regulatory process, where as RegTech 3.0 is about a regulatory framework for the digital age.
- RegTech in the Financial Services Industry: reshaping the risk and compliance function
- Which risk and compliance challenges are the most salient today?
- The technologies and concepts underpinning RegTech innovation
- Concrete applications of RegTech: the use cases
- RegTech innovation and adoption: blockers and enablers
- Exploring the broader perspective of RegTech and conclusion remarks
- FinTech Security and Regulation (RegTech)
- What is InsurTech?
- Factors supporting emergence of InsurTech sector
- Regulatory implications for InsurTech
- Business model and key commercial drivers
- Key players including stakeholders and recent trends
- B2B and B2C InsurTech case studies
- What to expect in the coming years and their impact on the traditional Insurance industry
THE AFRO-ASIAN CONFERENCE AND FAIR FOR BANKING & FINANCE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE HELD AT 8 - 10 APRIL 2019 IN ISTANBUL, TURKEY.
Gathering retail banking, banking technologies, banking solutions and finance technologies.
AFRO-ASIA 2019 Conference providing updated solutions and perfect platform to introduce and demonstrate banking and finance technology, including systems, hardware, software, consultancy, training and service which are developed for banks and financial institutions.
AFRO-ASIA 2019 Conference presents an environment at where speakers share their experience, knowledge, visions and future forecasts with the visitors. The conference speeches will be either in French or English and simultaneously will be translated to Turkish, English, Arabic and French. At the conference exhibition area, there shall be exhibiting spaces of the companies. Exhibitors attending to the conference should have the chance of introducing their products to the visitors. Intensive participation is expected to AFRO-ASIA Conference from many countries. Visitors should get information about the solutions of providers companies by visiting the fair area.