- Scope of application
- Personal registration information provided by you according to FinTech Matcher requirements when you register FinTech Matcher account;
- In case you use FinTech Matcher network service, FinTech Matcher automatically receives and records information on your mobile phone, including but not limited to your IP address, device type, language used, access date and time, software and hardware characteristics information and relevant records you need;
- FinTech Matcher may need to obtain the permissions of your camera (for video chat, face driven virtual person), microphone (for video chat, video recording), contact person of address book (add invited users quickly), store (record video save local), geographical location (users with close distance recommended by the system), and notice (chat message notification) and so on, And you will be asked for your consent at the first time.
- When using camera shooting and AR video chat functions, FinTech Matcher may acquire your face data in real time through the camera, so as to generate virtual image in real time. We guarantee that obtaining these face information is only used to drive the user to select the virtual image to make corresponding expression. We will not store and record the relevant data and upload it to the server, It is not shared with third parties. The data is destroyed immediately after the virtual model that drives the frame is completed.
- The third party SDK states that our products integrate with the alliance +sdk. The FinTech Matcher +sdk needs to collect your device MAC address, unique device identification code (imei/android id/idfa/openudid/guid, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services, and provide basic anti cheating ability by the accuracy of the geographic location calibration report data. Our product integrates FinTech Matcher bug SDK, and FinTech Matcher bug SDK needs to collect your log information (including: third party developer custom log, logcat log and app crash stack information), device ID (including: Android and idfv), network information, system name, system version and national code. After collecting relevant information, we will de identify or anonymize personal information through technical means. The SDK is used to instantly understand the crash information of egg show products, so as to improve and repair bug.
- use of information
- We strictly abide by the laws and regulations and the agreement with users, and use the collected information for the following purposes. If we use your information for more than the following purposes, we will explain it to you again and obtain your consent.
- After you get your data, FinTech Matcher uploads it to the server to provide you with better personalization services. Among them, the third party login, mobile phone number and other information are used for login verification; The device imei/mac and other information are used for the next login without re verification; Camera, microphone and other information are used for video chat. FinTech Matcher will not store any data about cameras, microphones and other data on the server, and this data is only used for real-time transmission of video chat.
- FinTech Matcher operators have the right to review, supervise and process the behaviors and information of users using FinTech Matcher services, including but not limited to user information (account information, personal information, virtual image, etc.), publishing contents (location, text, picture, audio, video, trademark, patent, publication, etc.), user behavior (construction relationship, @ information, comments, private letters, topics involved Participate in activities, marketing information release, report complaints, etc.
- In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other uses as agreed by you, we may use the information collected through certain services for other services in compliance with relevant laws and regulations. For example, the information you have when using one of our services is used for services such as displaying personalized content or advertising to you in another service, for user research analysis and statistics.
- To ensure the security of services and help us better understand the operation of our application, we may record relevant information, such as the frequency of your application, failure information, overall usage, performance data, and source of the application. We will not combine the information we store in the analysis software with the personal identity information you provide in the application.
- information disclosure
- How do we provide information to the outside world:
- Business sharing
We promise to keep your information confidential. Unless otherwise specified by laws, regulations and regulatory authorities, we only share your information with third parties in the following cases, including our affiliates, cooperative technical institutions and other partners. If you need to share your information to a third party in order to provide you with services, we will assess the legitimacy, legitimacy and necessity of the third party's collection of information. We will require third parties to take protective measures against your information and strictly comply with relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements. In addition, we will obtain your consent in the form of confirmation agreement, document confirmation under specific scenarios, pop-up prompt, etc. according to laws and regulations and national standards, or confirm that the third party has obtained your consent.
(1) Some products or services may be provided by third parties or provided by us and third parties. Therefore, only sharing your information can you provide the products or services you need;
(2) If you choose to participate in the lottery, competition or similar promotion activities jointly conducted by us and third parties, we may share with them the necessary information generated in the process of the activity to complete the activities so that the third party can timely issue prizes or provide services to you, and we will comply with the requirements of laws, regulations or national standards, Make clear to you on the activity rules page or through other means what information needs to be provided to third parties;
(3) With your explicit consent in advance, we will share your information with third parties according to your authorization scope within the scope permitted by laws and regulations and not contrary to public order and good customs.
- Other user queries
For the availability of social functions, others can search you by searching your nickname and ID, and see the corresponding nickname, avatar, virtual image and other information of your account, so as to pay attention to, greet and add to you as users.
- Complaint handling
When you complain about or are complained by others, in order to protect your and other people's legal rights and interests and protect the green social environment, we may provide your name, relevant information, contact information, complaint content, etc. to the relevant departments or regulatory authorities, except those expressly prohibited by laws and regulations.
- We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except as follows:
- Obtain your express consent in advance;
- According to laws and regulations or compulsory administrative or judicial requirements;
- Public disclosure
In principle, we will not disclose your information except that the winner ID number or nickname name will be desensitized when the winning event list is published. If it is necessary to disclose publicly, we will inform you of the purpose of the disclosure, the type of disclosure information and the sensitive information that may be involved, and obtain your clear consent.
- Entrusted treatment
In order to improve the efficiency of information processing, reduce the cost of information processing, or improve the accuracy of information processing, we may entrust competent affiliated companies or other professional organizations to handle information on behalf of us. We will require the entrusted company to abide by strict confidentiality obligations and take effective confidentiality measures through written agreement, on-site audit, etc., and prohibit it from using the information for unauthorized use. When the entrustment relationship is terminated, the entrusted company will no longer save personal information. We are committed to being responsible for that.
- according to relevant laws and regulations and national standards, we may share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without your consent in the following circumstances:
- Directly related to national security and national defense security;
- Directly related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
- Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
- It is difficult to get your own consent for the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other significant legal rights and interests;
- Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own;
- Personal information collected from the legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- information storage and exchange
Information and information collected by FinTech Matcher about you will be stored on the server of FinTech Matcher and / or its affiliates, which may be transmitted to and accessed, stored and displayed outside your country, region or FinTech Matcher's place of collection.
- information security
We value the security of personal data. We use appropriate physical, management and technical safeguards to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss. For example, we will use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; We will use protection mechanism to prevent malicious data attack; We will deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal data; And we will hold security and privacy protection training to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal data. We will try our best to protect your personal data, but please note that no security measures can be done without impeccable measures.
We will retain your personal data for the period required to achieve the purposes stated in the cost statement unless the retention period is extended in accordance with legal requirements or your requirements. Based on different scenarios, products and services, the storage period of data may be different.
- The criteria we use to determine the retention period include: the time when personal data is required to be retained for the purpose of completing the business, including the provision of products and services, maintaining corresponding transaction and business records according to legal requirements, and ensuring the safety of the system, products and services, Respond to possible user inquiries or complaints, problem positioning, etc; Whether the user agrees to a longer retention period; Whether there are special requirements for data retention in laws and contracts. As long as your account is necessary for your service, we will keep your account information. You can also choose to cancel your account. After you log off the account, we will stop providing products and services based on the account, and delete your corresponding personal data without special legal requirements.
Although we protect your personal data, it is your responsibility to keep your personal data, including your account and password, in a proper manner.
If you find that other people log on to this website without your permission to use your account or password, please inform us in time. You have the right to ask us to suspend unauthorized use of your account or password.
In case of personal data disclosure and other security incidents, we will inform you or the competent authority of the relevant information of the data disclosure event by means of website announcement or email in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws and regulations.
- how do you manage your information
- You can access, modify and delete the registration information and other personal information you provide during the use of our services, or contact us in accordance with the notice guidelines. The scope and manner in which you access, modify, and delete personal information will depend on the specific services you use.
- We will collect and use your information only for the purpose of realizing the functions of our products or services as described in this policy.
If you find that we violate the laws and administrative regulations or the agreement of both parties to collect and use your personal information, you can ask us to delete it.
If you find that there is any error in your personal information collected and stored by us, you can also ask us to correct it.
Please pass firstname.lastname@example.org Contact us.
- When you access, modify, and delete information, we may ask you to authenticate to ensure the security of your account.
Please understand that we may not be able to meet all your requirements due to technical limitations, legal or regulatory requirements, and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.
- We may revise the policy in due time.
- If such changes will cause the substantial impairment of your rights under this policy, we will inform you by prompt at a significant position on the official website or app page, sending you email, SMS, etc. before the change takes effect.
- In this case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy.